The Komodo massage ball allows you to work on tight muscle tissues, muscular knots and stiff joints. Whether you are recovering from a workout or have muscles pains, the massage ball allows you to reach the deep areas of tight tissue with the use of applied pressure or your own body weight.
It is effective at treating neck, shoulders, back, chest, forearms, hamstrings, calves, ankles and plantar fascia.
How to use the massage ball:
Place the ball in your hand and apply direct pressure to the area of the muscle that requires the treatment. Simply roll the massage ball until the muscle is targeted.
Using the massage ball on the floor - Simply place the ball on the floor and rest the body part that needs treating against the ball.
If you want to treat your neck all you need is to place the ball on the floor. Rest the mid section of you neck between the massage ball and slowly raise your neck up and down. This process also works for back and shoulder muscles.
Features and Benefits:
- Massage ball is for effective muscle trigger point release (area that is causing stiffness / discomfort).
- Use your body weight or downward pressure to target painful tight areas and release sticky muscle fascia / joint tissues that are not interacting with surrounding tissues effectively.
- Firm silicone outer coating allows you to get adequate pressure into the hard to reach areas of the body
- Massage ball size: 12.5 x 6CM.
- Can be used during recovery sessions or after exercise.
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review